Almost everyone around the world drinks coffee but does everyone know the benefits this drink has? According to studies, coffee has so many health benefits and these benefits are as follow:
- Reduce the risk of Heart Disease in women by 25%. Esther Lopez-Garcia of Universidad Autonoma de Madrid studied that women who consume 2-3 cups of coffee in a day decrease the possibility of having heart disease by 25%. Accordingly, men who drink coffee also have a lower risk of heart disease.
- Reduce the risk of Diabetes by 60%. In researches, it has been proven that coffee contains anti-oxidant that increases the sensitivity that enhances the body’s response to insulin.
- Reduce the risk of Dimentia by 65%. Accordingly, to reduce the risk of dementia, coffee blocks the damage that cholesterol perpetrates the body.
- Reduce the risk of colon cancer by 50%. There is a 12 year study made on Japanese women who drink 3 or more cups of coffee in a day, and through this study, they have found out that coffees actually lower the risk of developing colon cancer.
- Reduce the risk of advanced prostate cancer. 50,000 men who drink six cups of coffee have been studied for 20 years and it has proven that coffee really reduce the risk of advanced prostate cancer.
- Reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease by 65%. 1,400 middle aged men were studied and those who drink five cups of coffee were found to have reduced the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Reduce the risk of Cirrhosis by 80%. In study, out of 125,000 coffee drinkers, it has been discovered that one cup of coffee lower the risk of alcoholic cirrhosis in liver by 25% and by 80% for four cups of coffee a day.
- Reduce the risk of Gallstones by 50%.
- Reduce the risk of stroke for women by 43%.
- Reduce the risk of Parkinson’s disease by 80%.
- Reduce the risk of committing suicide for women by 60%.
- High level of anti-oxidants
- Protection from cold. Caffeine acts as decongestant as it opens narrowed bronchial tubes
30 day Money Back Guarantee!